LITE-CHECK's air and lighting systems testers are purpose-built for military applications, and provide the test and inspection solution available for the trailers and prime movers.
Two automated testers designed for the unique needs of military environments are now available:
- The MILITARY INSPECTOR air, lighting and braking system tester available as a complete test and inspection system and as a stand-alone tester
- The new PRO-CHECK 724, a 24 volt DC only, lighting system tester
The is a full-function computer-controlled prime mover and trailer test and inspection solution. The tester provides for extremely swift and simple inspections of electrical, lighting, and air systems with digital readouts of air leaks, remote brake application, automated electrical fault identification, and dual-voltage operation allowing for full tests and inspections of both 12 and 24 volt electrical systems. The package includes an 800A tester, a 312R Dual-Voltage (12/24VDC) Power Supply, along with the accessories necessary to initiate immediate test procedures.
At the heart of the MILITARY INSPECTOR 801M solution is the LITE-CHECK MILITARY INSPECTOR 800A.
The LITE-CHECK PRO-CHECK is a rugged, lightweight, and low cost computer controlled trailer tester, featuring the same 24 volt DC electrical test and inspection capabilities as the MILITARY INSPECTOR 800 series of testers.
LITE-CHECK's patented active diagnostic system takes the mystery out of identifying electrical problems in trailers by directly identifying the specific type of each electrical fault and the electrical circuits that they are present on Each fault is identified on the PRO-CHECK's digital display as an Open Circuit, Open Ground, Short (w/ all circuits identified), or Chassis Ground, and an audible alarm sounds whenever a fault is present in a circuit that is being tested.
TRAILER AIR BRAKE OPERATION (800 Series):
TRAILER ELECTRICAL OPERATION:
- The air brake inspection is greatly simplified and allows the mechanic to observe the brake operation at the axles using the remote control.
- Emergency & Service brake operation
- Air System Leak Test detects air leaks in both the Emergency and Service
TRACTOR OPERATION (800 Series):
- Operates with both 12VDC or 24VDC electrical systems (24 volt only for the PRO-CHECK 724)
- Identifies conditions by pin number affected with circuit description.
- Connections for 7-Way and 12-Way cables (12-Way only for the PRO-CHECK 724)
- Automatic audible fault alarm with display
- Tests both incandescent and LED trailer lights
- Tests primary and "blackout" lighting systems
- Operate tractor for electrical conditions (display faults like trailer)
- Perform TMC Recommended Practice 137 (tractor output voltage)
- Operate truck service brakes by connecting to towing air glad-hands
- Full-function remote provides same operation as panel switches; can actuate both the lighting and air brake systems
- Remote control is programmable to allow for multiple testers in the same area
- Vehicle Cable Test (800 series only)
- Safeguards: reversed polarity protection, anti-compound brake operation, and automatic shut down with low voltages and high amperages
- INSPECTOR 801M Test System - 110V or 220V AC
- INSPECTOR 800A Stand-alone Tester - 12V or 24V DC
- PRO-CHECK 724 Tester - 24V DC