The Evaluator 740 is the perfect trailer tester for trailer electrical system, lighting and ABS diagnosis.
Electrical issues and the circuit affected are identified for easy diagnosis and repair. In addition, The Evaluator 740 safely tests circuits for these shorts with micro-bursts of voltage instead of a constant feed, alleviating the “smoke test” produced with other methods. Electrical issues are identified as circuit to circuit shorts, open circuits, open grounds, and chassis shorts.
In addition to fully testing electrical circuits, all major ABS manufacturer fault codes are displayed on an easy to read, 4-line LCD screen. Also, ALL faults (stored and active) are available for technicians to use for diagnosis and repair. Simplify your ABS diagnostics with one tester rather than dealing with blink code or multiple devices.
The Evaluator 740 includes a full function remote control and is available as AC (110vac) or DC (battery power) models.
ABS System Types:
(Optional Feature: Globetech Gen 2 Codes)
Trailer ABS ECU Data Includes:
- All standard PLC plus Roll Stability codes
- Read multiple fault codes at once
- Detailed ABS Fault Information
- Clear active and stored faults
- Serial Number
- Wheel Speed Test to help you locate sensors
- Voltage & Load TestTrip Odometer Mileage
Lighting & Electrical Dianostics
Individual Circuit Test:
- No guesswork, easily determine the condition of your circuits.
- Diagnoses each circuit separately for more accurate results.
- Detects circuit to circuit short, chassis short, open circuit and open ground.
Digital Voltage/Amperage Display:
- Allows improved accuracy of voltage/amperage readings.
- Limits amperage throughput to protect electrical systems and tester.
Identify Air Pressures:
- Quickly see the air pressure of both emergency and service systems at a glance.
Air Leak Test Button:
- Allows you to diagnose emergency, service and internal air leaks.
- Automatic timer allows you to calculate leakage rates.
Full Remote Control Operation:
- Allows freedom of mobility to the technician in order to visually inspect brake stroke as it engages.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.