Accessory to any of the LITE-CHECK testers applying service air. By connecting the Brake
Pedal Actuator air line to the tester service output, the brake pedal in the cab can be
operated with the LITE-CHECK remote control to visually see the brake operation at the wheel.
The application is consistent as set by the tester air pressure.
• One person operation for inspecting and servicing truck brakes with a consistent
application improving brake operation.
• Automatic service brake applications using the CERTIFIER 912 for 121 brake timing.
Service air supplied by a LITE-CHECK vehicle tester.
Remove air lines from tester.
Connect pedal actuator air line to the tester service connection
as the air source.
Install pedal actuator on brake.
- Place the actuator pad on the brake pedal with one lip on the top pedal
- Ratchet the hook extension to engage the steering wheel with the large hook on top.
- The pedal actuator should not apply the brake pedal
- Chock truck and release spring brakes.
Press the emergency key to start the air operation.
The anti-compound feature will not allow service air application first.
Press the service key on the remote to activate and release the
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.